As a subject matter expert for the cloud aspects of application architecture and DevOps, you will work with the wider team to refine the cloud strategy and its practical implementation. You will provide practical guidance, oversight and hands-on assistance to change projects.
- Act as a technical reference towards our partners and within the company for your designated portfolio
- Assist the Sales Team(s) in quotations, responses to RFP and other requests that require more in depth knowledge.
- Deliver advanced technical marketing activities.
- Create, setup and deliver trainings/workshops (internal and external).
- Show an extensive technological intelligence about products and new technologies
- Achieve vendor certifications as required
- Have a global view of all products carried by the company and understand the core functionalities.
- Keep the Sales Team updated on technical changes and provide presentations/documentations to support the commercial/sales team
- Work in close relation with Business Unit Managers and report to the Presales Manager
- Be the technical contact within Blubird and towards the vendor team, support and act accordingly
- Support resellers in projects when complex architecture or configuration expertise is required
- Develop close relationship with the resellers and vendor’s technical teams
- Propose initiatives which differentiates from the competition and strengthen its value proposition
- Develop complementary activities to vendor proposition to demonstrate product portfolio and enable channel
- Be part of the professional services team and become billable by designing and implementing our solutions according to quarterly targets.
- Clear and up to date reporting of all activities.
- Demonstrate a high level of Flexibility and team spirit
- Position yourself as an extension of our customers professional services team
- 3 years or more experience in a customer facing role
- 3 years as systems engineering experience in a high-tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Expertise with Netscaler is a must.
- Other technologies welcome: Checkpoint, Safenet Gemalto, FireEye, Splunk, ForcePoint, SkyBox Security.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills, including the ability to write professional documentation
- Superior knowledge of vendor’s offerings and competition focussed on virtualization, Loadbalancing and Network Security
- Knowledge on storage technologies is an asset.
- Having vendor certifications like: CCNA, CCSA, CCSE, F5-CTS LTM, F5-CA, … is a plus
- Think out of the box, cross brand, solution oriented, add value for our customers
- Deliver professional services in a professional, responsible and structured way
- Trilingual (Dutch, French, English)
- Create, setup and present for demo, (web)seminar, workshop, POC, hands-on
- Continually demonstrate and develop following soft competences:
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Ability to understand business processes and issues related to the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and to represent different subjects and products
- Ability to work on own initiative or work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times, with strong project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load accordingly
- Fast learner and eager to learn new technologies
What we Offer
We provide the excitement of a young, dynamic company, a workday that is never the same as yesterday, an amazing variety of tasks and an unmatched training plan. We offer an attractive salary package based on the market and your profile.